Where we are
Located in one of the most evocative corners of the city, in the frame of millennial Rome, the quaint Hotel Fontana ensures Guests an emotional and unique location right in front of the Trevi Fountain.
Legend has it that if you throw a penny in the Trevi fountain your return to the Eternal City is guaranteed. The Hotel Fontana boasts a truly superior location right next to the fountain – in fact you will be lulled to sleep by the sounds of running water. Right in the middle of the most popular thoroughfare in Rome, this Hotel promises easy access to all the most important historical and cultural sites including the Palazzo Chigi, Roman Forum, Vittorio Emanuele Monument and the Pantheon.
The Hotel Fontana is only:
- A 5 minute taxi ride from the central Termini Railway Station
- A 4 minute walk from the Barberini Metro Stop on metro line A
- 29 km from Rome Ciampino Airport
- 32 km from Rome Leonardo Da Vinci Airport
How to arrive the hotel:
From Rome Ciampino Airport
- Take the white ATRAL buses leaving from Ciampino to Anagnina metro station. The ticket is available onboard and costs 1,20 euro. At Agnagnina metro station, take the train direction Battistini and get off at the Barberini station. Ticket machines are available at the station and the ticket costs € 1,00. From Barberini Station take bus n.95, n.175 or n. 492 for two stops and get off at the stop in Piazza San Silvestro. The Hotel Fontana is only 100 meters from that stop.
From Rome Leonardo Da Vinci Airport (FCO)
- Take the Leonardo Express train that leaves every half hour and arrives at the Termini Railway Station without any intermediate stops.
From Termini Railway Station
- From here take the Subway Line A to the Barberini stop. From Barberini Station take bus n.95, n.175 or n. 492 for two stops and get off at the stop in Piazza San Silvestro.
The Hotel Fontana is only 100 meters from that busstop.
Finally you can choose to take from Termini Station an ATAC bus n.175 and get off at the stop in Piazza San Silvestro.
The Hotel Fontana is only 100 meters from that bus stop.